John P. Womick - Founder
John Womick was born into a working family in Illinois and has been practicing law in the state for almost 40 years. His focus has always been on helping injured workers and others who have been victimized by the fault or negligence of another party.
- University of Illinois
- J.D., 1971
- B.A., 1968
- Illinois, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Named one of Leading Illinois Attorneys by Leading Lawyers Network
- City Attorney of Carbondale, IL, 1972-1980
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Board of Managers, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Inns of Court
- Plaintiff's personal injury
- Medical malpractice
- Anna, Illinois, 1946
Serious lawyers for serious cases!
All of the members of the team of Womick Law Firm CHTD work closely with John Womick to provide with the caring, skilled, and practical legal representation you deserve when you or loved ones have been injured. Call today at 618-529-2440 or contact the lawyers of the Womick Law Firm CHTD online for immediate attention.